Sparkling wines, wines and spirits from Germany and Europe
Henkell & Co. Sektkellerei KG is among the leading producers of sparkling wine, wine and spirits in Europe, and is represented by its own subsidiaries and sales organisations in 18 different countries. Henkell & Co.’s headquarters are located in the company’s parent house in Wiesbaden-Biebrich.
The roots of the company trace back to 1832, when Adam Henkell founded the Henkell & Cie. sparkling wine cellars, and to 1864, when Johann Jacob Söhnlein founded Söhnlein Rheingold KG. Competitors for over one hundred years, the two companies merged in 1987 to become Henkell & Söhnlein Sektkellereien KG.
In the course of proceeding internationalisation the Group once again trades under the name Henkell & Co. Sektkellerei KG since 2009.
The Financial Year 2012
PDF Download (7.700 KB)
- read more
The roots of the company trace back to 1832, when Adam Henkell founded the Henkell & Cie. sparkling wine cellars ...
- read more
- Henkell & Co. Sektkellerei Ges.m.b.H., Austria
- Törley Sektkellerei Kft., Hungary
- Vinpol Sp. z o.o., Poland
- Bohemia Sekt s.r.o., Czech Republic
- Hubert J. E. s.r.o., Slovakia
- Alfred Gratien S.A.S., France
- S.C. Angelli Spumante & Aperitive s.r.l., Romania
- Kiewer Sektkellerei Stolichniy, Ukraine
- Mionetto S.p.A., Italy
- Mionetto USA Inc., USA
- Budampex AS, Estonia
- Henkell & Co. Sverige AB, Sweden
- Henkell & Co. Baltic SIA, Latvia
- Henkell & Co. Nederland B.V., Netherlands
- Henkell & Co. Schweiz GmbH, Switzerland
- Cavas Hill, Spain
- Henkell & Co. United Kingdom Ltd.